The helmet KULT can be used in the tested ECE 22.05 version or, thanks to the patented Twin-Shell-System, one of the two EPS-insulation bodies inside can be removed and the helmet is extended inside by 2 sizes. The KULT manufactured in 4 helmet shells can then be chosen one shell smaller and is just as small as its predecessors Titan and Slight. Every KULT helmet is delivered with a second inner lining and a second set of ear pads to compensate the difference in size inside.
However, we would like to point out that the helmet is only tested with both EPS-insulation bodies ECE 22-05 and the insulation characteristics can differ as soon as the helmet is changed. It is therefore the responsibility of the user to carry out the conversion.
- 4 helmet shells
- Material outer shell: high-strength GFK-composite mix, latest pressure-heating method
- 2 EPS soft shells inside the helmet "Twin-Shell-System
- Weight: depending on size and variant only 640g to 860g ±30g
- Double-D closure
- Lateral ventilation grille for fresh air & sound
- Sound protection pad for fast & long tours, optionally removable
- Eyewear channel for glasses or sunglasses
- Helmet strap for e.g. motorcycle/aircraft goggles
When choosing the right helmet size, please refer to the table in the picture. If you want to drive the helmet in the ECE 22-05 approved version, then determine your size from the red area. If you want to modify the helmet and ride without a second EPS, then select the appropriate size from the white table.